Since 1994, PMSCO Healthcare Consulting (PMSCO) has been providing expertise and guidance to assist physicians and other healthcare professionals with business and clinical decisions. Our clients include:
- Medical practices
- Ambulatory surgery facilities
- State and federal government agencies
- Quality improvement organizations
- Health maintenance organizations
- Preferred provider organizations
- Third party administrators
- Self-insured employers
PMSCO understands the healthcare marketplace and the tremendous pressures that physicians, healthcare providers, and organizations face every day. We believe in providing our clients with tailored service, focused always on their return on investment.
PMSCO is also an independent review organization (IRO) and has been fully accredited by URAC since 2003. PMSCO's IRO mission is to provide an expert panel which augments our client's current clinical decision-making processes and assists in providing high-quality healthcare information and medical review. To learn more about our IRO services, please visit www.pmsco-iro.com.
In addition, PMSCO is a licensed insurance agency, responsible for the administration of the Pennsylvania Medical Society Insurance Agency. By providing services on behalf of the Pennsylvania Medical Society Insurance Agency, PMSCO supports the complete insurance needs of physician practices. The primary goal of the insurance agency services rendered is to provide value to Pennsylvania Medical Society members. This is achieved through:
- Evaluation and suggestion of products and options
- Evaluation of rate and benefit comparisons
- Analysis of insurance carriers' financial strength
- Creative financial solutions
- Suggestions on minimizing costs and the corresponding effect on benefits
PMSCO's agents have extensive knowledge about insurance and the unique needs of physician practices. Please visit the Pennsylvania Medical Society Insurance Agency at wwww.pamedinsurance.com.